21 July 2010

More Friends from the Conference


The good folks at RFSU have featured us on their blog today! Check out the link below:


And, if your Swedish is a little spotty, here's a translation:

"There is much to be happy here. There is hope. Therefore, today I appoint Catholics for Choice for today's slogan holders.

"Both because it actually feels hopeful that there is such a motion (which are also not entirely new) and for my first 'misreading' - which I first thought it was advertising for a movement that did not think that there would be no more Catholics (which surprised me) - made me laugh in the middle of a conference that at times was quite heavy.

"Good Catholics Use Condoms!"

So do good activists. We like what you're doing, RFSU!


Have you stopped by our booth at AIDS 2010? Leave us a note, and we'll make sure to say hello!



No comments:

Post a Comment