22 July 2010

"I can be Catholic again."

Some bloggin' on the run:

Meghan and Kyle are trying to squeeze everything in before the end of today's activities, but Meghan wanted to report on a conversation she had earlier:

"I had one man come up today who said: 'I really hated the church for a long time, but talking to you has made me think that I can be Catholic again.'"

Compassion is key! Good Catholics can, and do, use condoms!

Anything we should definitely see before the end of the conference tomorrow? Let us know here!



People, including those supporting the Red Umbrella Project of sex worker solidarity, march through the streets of Vienna.

1 comment:

  1. I think all sensible Catholics (and non-Catholics alike) realize that using condoms is one of the best ways to prevent the spread of HIV.

    It infuriates me that Rome still views any non-calendar based contraception as against God. You know what's against God? Allowing an entire continent (Africa)to endure a systematic genocide through HIV/ AIDS because of outmoded and impractical teachings on sex.

    ReplyDelete